Tuesday 23 October 2012

Important Announcement

Hello guys, it's Mirmalax.
As you probably already know, Pandanda is shutting down this Saturday due to financial problems.
With great sadness, I had to admit that I was actually expecting Pandanda to shut down. It is becoming more and more unpopular even though it's one of the most unique online games in the world. The reason it's so unique is that, in most online games, it's all about clicking on buttons and reading text. In Pandanda, you have a character that can actually move around in a large virtual space, and many interactive activities for the users to get involved in, such as completing Quests. I can't believe people prefer online games like Unchanted Waters, rather than Pandanda.
Club Penguin is similar to Pandanda, but the fact that you have to pay for pretty much EVERYTHING is pretty rubbish, but Disney aren't going to experience financial problems any time soon.

SO JOIN PANDANDA IN A FINAL FAREWELL PARTY THIS SATURDAY.
And please send us pictures of you in Pandanda with your friends, or your best Pandanda memories. If we get enough pictures by next Monday I will post a collage of all of them on this blog, and on my blog (No Longer Active), The Pandanda Funzone.

CLICK HERE TO SEND ME PICTURES

It's Carina's decision if she wants to delete the blog, I'm just the designer.

2 comments:

Mirmalax said...

If you want, you can post links of your images here, as a comment

carina1998 said...

I wont delete the blog. I will keep it as a memory of Pandanda.
Btw,thanks for the new look of blog :) I appreciate alot :D

Post a Comment