Tuesday 23 October 2012

Thank you,Pandanda.

Hello,Pandas.
I want to tell everyone a 'thank you' from all my heart. Thank you,guys for making Pandanda a great virtual game when you never get bored. I'm so sad. Since I read the message which schocked me,I keep listening to sad songs and I'm still sad and no one can make me feel better.I feel so bad that the last 2 months I was busy with my school and I didn't pay attention on Pandanda.
Of course,I'm gonna miss my Panda friends,my dragons,companions,Henry & the moderators and the wonderful places of Pandanda.
I remember the first day of Pandanda. It was a new experience for me. I want to thank my first ever friend on Pandanda,Djeu who made me a first tour on Pandanda.
I want to thank Henry for being an inspiration for me. Pandanda is my favorite virtual game. Pandanda is the only game which I played day by day,the only game I loved. Thank you,Henry. I appreciate your hard work on Pandanda and your help to make my blog on your official blogroll.


I want to mention my friends: xmasbar,roflmeout,LadyMarina,rickypontig,pandagirl,bugbears2,Djeu,vikimiki1,Beilee,avangarden,Andrutzapwp,Camy, lizze,SuperAsya,2009fire,caisa,cooldivax,itshris,henry,hybavelka,a123456789,olivia,mirmalax,osita,pintuska,  moony,robbot,sortulet,anamaria89,ultravison,vegetajr,Pucca,swimfishswim,sunnygold,yellowcc2,thematix, stefan573,kimberly,diamond,dowis,cheesy,mititica,daniel,etc. Thank you,my panda friends to make me feel great on Pandanda. I love you all,I hope we will keep talking in other sites.

My dragons: Kenny,Ana,Sophie,Alice,Bobby,Esmeralda,Rico,Hrisi,Ronaldo.I love you all. I always wanted dragon pets in virtual games.
The companions I got: A sled,three horses and a dragon.
Level I reached: 54
The song I dedicated to Pandanda is one of my favorites:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7woy4vejn8

Carina's Pandanda Cheats will be officially closed after Pandanda will be closed. I wont remove it,because I thought that this would be a beautiful memory for my Pandanda sweet old times.

With love,your panda friend,
Carina.

No comments:

Post a Comment